A clinical study to evaluate the biological effects of pre-operative intravenous administration of JX-594 (thymidine kinase-deactivated Vaccinia virus plus GM-CSF) prior to planned surgical resection of locally advanced/poor prognosis or metastatic cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor (Primary) ; Pexastimogene devacirepvec (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Liver cancer; Malignant melanoma; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Pre-Operative-JX594
- Sponsors Transgene
- 28 Jan 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as per United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 16 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 17 Jul 2015 New trial record