A Phase I Clinical Study of DSP-7888 Dosing Emulsion in Adult Patients With Advanced Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs DSP 7888 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Glioblastoma; Malignant melanoma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boston Biomedical
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Dec 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 76.
- 16 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.