An Open-label, Multicenter Phase II Study of Afatinib Plus Weekly Taxol as Second Line Treatment for Advanced/Recurrent Gastric and Gastroesophageal Junction Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Oct 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 82 to 72.
- 12 Jul 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 Feb 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Mar 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.