An Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase I/IB Trial Evaluating the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Escalating Doses of BTCT4465A as a Single Agent and Combined With Atezolizumab in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RG 7828 (Primary) ; Atezolizumab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 14 Sep 2017 Drug Obinutuzumab has been replaced with Atezolizumab. Study design has been changed from parallel design to sequential design. Also trial design has been changed from PK and AR to PK, AR and TU.
- 14 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 210 to 390.
- 14 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Oct 2018 to 31 Oct 2020.