An Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase I Trial Evaluating the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Escalating Doses of BTCT4465A, With or Without Single-dose Obinutuzumab Pretreatment, in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RG 7828 (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Genentech
- 01 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 08 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Mar 2017 Obinutuzumab drug has been added in the study hence primary endpoint, patient sample size, treatment arm and title amended.