A Phase 3, 24-Week Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Efficacy and Safety Study of Reslizumab Subcutaneous Dosing (110 mg Every 4 Weeks) in Patients With Oral Corticosteroid Dependent Asthma and Elevated Blood Eosinophils
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Reslizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 02 Sep 2017 This trail has been completed in Czech Republic.
- 26 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 26 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.