Long-term Extension Study To Evaluate The Safety Of Fesoterodine In Japanese Pediatric Subjects With Symptoms Of Detrusor Overactivity Associated With A Neurological Condition (Neurogenic Detrusor Overactivity) Who Have Completed 24 Weeks Treatment In Study A0221047
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fesoterodine (Primary)
- Indications Neurogenic bladder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 07 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 26 Dec 2019 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 07 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 26 Nov 2019 to 1 May 2020.
- 15 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.