Phase 2 study of Pemetrexed + Carboplatin + Bevacizumab as first line therapy for nonsquamous non-small cell lung cancer with EGFR Mutation (CJLSG0910)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jul 2015 New trial record
- 02 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on results presented at ASCO 2015.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.