A phase III multi-centre double-blind placebo controlled study analysing the efficacity and safety of daily administration of a P2Y12 inhibitor (Clopidogrel) for the treatment of locally advanced or metastatic pancreatic cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PANCREADOGREL
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 26 Jun 2018.
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 26 Dec 2017.
- 28 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.