A Phase I, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-centre, Ascending-dose Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Vaccine FP-02.2 in HBeAg-negative Hepatitis B Patients as an add-on Treatment to Entecavir or Tenofovir.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs FP 02.2 (Primary) ; IC 31
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Altimmune; Eli Lilly
- 16 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Nov 2017.