PALbociclib CoLlaborative Adjuvant Study: A randomized phase III trial of Palbociclib with standard adjuvant endocrine therapy versus standard adjuvant endocrine therapy alone for hormone receptor positive (HR+) / human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-negative early breast cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PALLAS
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Dec 2015 Trial design presented at the 38th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 26 Aug 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Pfizer media release.