Combined Targeting of the Androgen Receptor in Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer With Enzalutamide and the Poly (ADP- Ribose) Polymerase (PARP) Inhibitor Niraparib: Hoosier Cancer Research Network GU14-202
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Niraparib (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 11 May 2016 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.