Double-blind Comparator of Efficacy of Oral (Ferrous Sulfate) vs. Intravenous Iron (Ferumoxytol) for Treatment of the Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) Occurring With Iron Deficient Anemia (IDA)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ferumoxytol (Primary) ; Ferrous sulfate
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IVOR-IDA
- 23 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 23 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 04 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Aug 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.