A randomized Phase II study of vemurafenib plus cobimetinib continuous versus intermittent, in previously untreated BRAFV600- mutation positive patients with unresectable locally advanced or metastatic melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cobimetinib (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 According to trial design presented at 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, 56 out of 116 planned patients have been recruited in this study at the end of December 2016.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology