COBALT: Coversin Global Study: An Open-Label, Safety and Efficacy Trial in PNH Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Coversin (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COBALT
- Sponsors Akari Therapeutics
- 11 Oct 2017 According to a company media release, Akari plans to provide an update on all PNH patients currently enrolled at the American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting to be held December 9-12, 2017.
- 11 Oct 2017 According to an Akari Therapeutics media release, the protocol was amended based on a revised dosing regimen which included changing the maintenance phase from a single dose of 30mg every 24 hours to a single dose of 45mg every 24 hours.
- 11 Oct 2017 According to an Akari Therapeutics media release, 3 additional patients have been enrolled in this trial. The three newly enrolled patients on the revised dosing regimen have now completed approximately 8, 3 and 2 weeks, respectively.