COBALT: Coversin Global Study: An Open-Label, Safety and Efficacy Trial in PNH Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Coversin (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COBALT
- Sponsors Akari Therapeutics
- 25 Jun 2017 Interim results(n=5) assessing efficacy and safety, presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 23 Jun 2017 According to an Akari Therapeutics media release, poster containing data for the four patients were presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA)
- 30 May 2017 According to an Akari Therapeutics media release, the company has announced that the previously reported interim analysis of this trial, as stated in the media release dated 24 April 2017 (the Release), was inaccurate with respect to one of five patients for whom information was provided in the Release. The Company expects to release additional results with respect to the four continuing patients in this trial in approximately four weeks.