A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Adalimumab for the Induction and Maintenance of Clinical Remission in Chinese Patients With Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease and Elevated High-Sensitivity C-reactive Protein
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 200 to 205.
- 21 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 15 Dec 2017.