A Multicenter, Open-Label, Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety and Efficacy of Patisiran in Patients with Familial Amyloidotic Polyneuropathy Who Have Completed a Prior Clinical Study with Patisiran
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Patisiran (Primary)
- Indications Amyloid polyneuropathy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms APOLLO-OLE
- Sponsors Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 04 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 26 Apr 2017 Eligible patients (n = 25) who completed the phase II open-label trial enrolled in the APOLLO-OLE study; 20 have received at least 36 months of dosing as of April 12, 2017. 36-month data from this cohort of patients is expected in late 2017, according to an Alnylam Pharmaceuticals media release.