An investigator-initiated double-blind, parallel-group randomised controlled trial of GOLimumab and Methotrexate versus Methotrexate in very early PsA using clinical and whole body MRI outcomes: the GOLMePsA study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GOLMePsA
- Sponsors Janssen
- 17 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 04 Dec 2015 Accrual to date is 1% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 21 Aug 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according toEuropean Clinical Trials Database; (EudraCT2013-004122-28).