A Randomised, Cross-over Study to Compare Quality of Life and Satisfaction in Primary Immunodeficient Patients Treated With Subcutaneous Injections of Gammanorm 165 mg/mL Administered With Two Different Delivery Devices: Injections Using Pump or Rapid Push
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Immunodeficiency disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GAN-06
- Sponsors Octapharma
- 01 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 40.
- 06 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.