A Randomized, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of Recombinant Factor VIII Fc Fusion Protein (rFVIIIFc; BIIB031) Manufactured at 15K Scale and at Different Vial Strengths in Previously Treated Subjects With Severe Hemophilia A
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Efmoroctocog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Acronyms Elevate
- Sponsors Biogen; Bioverativ
- 02 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 15 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Apr 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.