A Randomized, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of Recombinant Factor VIII Fc Fusion Protein (rFVIIIFc; BIIB031) Manufactured at 15K Scale and at Different Vial Strengths in Previously Treated Subjects With Severe Hemophilia A
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Efmoroctocog alfa (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Acronyms Elevate
- Sponsors Biogen; Bioverativ
- 02 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 15 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.