A Phase I, Open-label, Dose-escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of HMPL-523 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs HMPL 523 (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Hutchison MediPharma
- 31 Jul 2017 According to a Chi Medi media release, preliminary efficacy data expected in H2 2017 or H1 2018.
- 10 Jan 2017 According to a Chi Medi media release, this trial is expected to complete dose-escalation in the first half of 2017.
- 06 Dec 2016 According to a Chi-Med media release, data of healthy volunteers in Australia was recently presented at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology/Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals.