A Phase III, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Immunogenicity of Three Consistency Lots and a High Dose Lot of rVSV-ZEBOV-GP (V920 Ebola Vaccine) in Healthy Adults
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RVSV-S-GP/VP40 vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 May 2016 This trial was completed in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 23 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Sep 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 May 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.