A Phase I Trial of Indoximod and Temozolomide-Based Therapy for Children With Progressive Primary Brain Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Indoximod (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Brain cancer; Ependymoma; Glioma; Medulloblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NewLink Genetics Corporation
- 19 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Oct 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2015 Treatment section revised.Initial dosing of Indoximod changed from 18.5 mg/kg/dose BID to 12.8 mg/kg/dose BID and planned escalation dose changed from 27.7 mg/kg/dose BID to 22.4 mg/kg/dose BID.