An Exploratory, Open-label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of a Two-dose Regimen of ATIR101, a T-lymphocyte Enriched Leukocyte Preparation Depleted ex Vivo of Host Alloreactive T-cells (Using Photodynamic Treatment), in Patients With a Hematologic Malignancy, Who Received a CD34-selected Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation From a Haploidentical Donor
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs T cell replacement therapy (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kiadis Pharma
- 19 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 19 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated