A Prospective, Open Label, Controlled, Randomized, Multicenter Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of CLBS12 in Patients With Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI) Due to Arteriosclerosis Obliterans (ASO) With a Single-arm Substudy to Assess the Safety and Potential Efficacy of CLBS12 in Patients With CLI Due to Buerger's Disease (BD)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs CLBS 12 (Primary)
- Indications Arteriosclerosis obliterans; Peripheral ischaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Caladrius Biosciences
- 18 Apr 2016 According to a media release, Caladrius Biosciences expects to initiate this trial in late 2016.
- 18 Apr 2016 According to a Caladrius Biosciences media release, the Japanese Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Agency's (PMDA) thirty-day review period of the Company's Clinical Trial Notification (CTN) for this trial has passed without further comment from the agency and the company is allowed to proceed with this trial.
- 23 Jul 2015 New trial record