A Phase 1, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single and Multiple Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of CC-90005 in Healthy Subjects and Subjects With Moderate to Severe Plaque-type Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs CC 90005 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 08 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Sep 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 72 to 80, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.