A Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel Group, Open-Label Study to Assess Medication Satisfaction in Patients With Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS) Treated With Subcutaneous Injections of Copaxone (Glatiramer Acetate) 40 mg/mL Three Times a Week Compared to 20 mg/mL Daily
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONFIDENCE
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 09 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in Finland (End date:2017-06-02) according to European Clinical Trials Database record .
- 25 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed Poland (End date:2017-06-02).
- 28 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain (End date:2017-06-02).