A Phase 1, Open-label, Drug-Drug Interaction Study to Assess the Steady State Pharmacokinetics of N91115 Alone and in the Presence of Multiple Dose Administration of Rifampin in Healthy Adult Subjects (SNO-5)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cavosonstat (Primary) ; Rifampicin
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms SNO-5
- Sponsors Nivalis Therapeutics
- 12 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Feb 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.