A Randomized, Open-Label, Phase I Trial of Continuous, Intermittent, and Pulsatile Selumetinib (AZD6244) Plus Paclitaxel as Second-Line Treatment for Stage IIIB or IV Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Selumetinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 11 Jan 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Feb 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jul 2015 New trial record