A Randomized, Double-Masked, Sham-Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy of a Single Intravitreal Injection of GS010 in Subjects Affected for 6 Months or Less by LHON Due to the G11778A Mutation in the Mitochondrial ND4 Gene.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GS 010 (Primary)
- Indications Leber's hereditary optic atrophy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESCUE
- Sponsors GenSight Biologics
- 05 Dec 2017 According to a GenSight Biologics media release, topline results at 48 weeks from this study are expected in the third quarter of 2018.
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.