CREATE-1 Study: CRPS Treatment Evaluation 1 Study. A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of AXS-02 (Oral Zolendronate) Administered Orally to Subjects With Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type I (CRPS-I)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Complex regional pain syndromes; Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CREATE-1
- Sponsors Axsome Therapeutics
- 09 May 2017 According to an Axsome Therapeutics media release, readouts are expected in 4Q 2017.
- 07 Mar 2017 According to an Axsome media release, interim analysis results from study are anticipated in 2H 2017.
- 14 Nov 2016 According to an Axsome media release, the company anticipate reaching enrollment target of 95 for interim efficacy analysis in the first or second quarter of 2017.