A Phase I, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of AMG 581 in Healthy Subjects or Subjects With Schizophrenia or Schizoaffective Disorder on Antipsychotic Medication
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs AMG 581 (Primary) ; Midazolam
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MAD
- Sponsors Amgen
- 04 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Feb 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Feb 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.