A Phase 2, Randomized, Pilot Study to Investigate the Safety, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics and Bioavailability of HTX-011, HTX-002, or HTX-009 Administered Via Injection and/or Topical Application Following Unilateral Open Inguinal Herniorrhaphy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bupivacaine (Primary) ; Bupivacaine/meloxicam (Primary) ; Bupivacaine/meloxicam (Primary) ; Meloxicam (Primary)
- Indications Perioperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Heron Therapeutics
- 26 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Dec 2016 This trial is now studying Bupivacaine and meloxicam alone along with combination of the same. Thus changes in official title, purpose and treatment.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History