A Phase 2, Randomized, Pilot Study to Investigate the Safety, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics and Bioavailability of HTX-011, HTX-002, or HTX-009 Administered Via Injection and/or Topical Application Following Unilateral Open Inguinal Herniorrhaphy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bupivacaine (Primary) ; Bupivacaine/meloxicam (Primary) ; Bupivacaine/meloxicam (Primary) ; Meloxicam (Primary)
- Indications Perioperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Heron Therapeutics
- 31 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Dec 2016 This trial is now studying Bupivacaine and meloxicam alone along with combination of the same. Thus changes in official title, purpose and treatment.
- 29 Dec 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 333 to 398.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History