An open-label, prospective, 12 week study to evaluate the effectiveness of etoricoxib in active sacroiliitis reduction in patients with axSpA.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib (Primary)
- Indications Spondylarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Jul 2015 New trial record
- 13 Jun 2015 Primary endpoint (The percentage of patients who achieved the decrease of total score of osteitis (TSO) at week 12) has been met.
- 13 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.