A Multicenter, Open-label (Part A) Followed by a Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo Controlled Study (Part B) to Evaluate Maintenance of Remission in Subjects With Active Axial Spondyloarthritis (axSpA) Receiving Either Certolizumab Pegol 200 mg Q2W or 200 mg Q4W as Compared to Placebo
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Spondylarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms C-OPTIMISE
- Sponsors UCB
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 24 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Feb 2019.