Panobinostat Combined With High-Dose Gemcitabine/Busulfan/Melphalan With Autologous Stem Cell Transplant for Patients With Refractory/Relapsed Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary) ; Busulfan; Dexamethasone; Gemcitabine; Glutamine; Melphalan; Palifermin; Pyridoxine; Pyridoxine
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Sep 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jul 2015 New trial record