A Phase III, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter, Randomized Study Of Pracinostat In Combination With Azacitidine In Patients ≥18 Years With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia Unfit For Standard Induction Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Pracinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Helsinn
- 02 Aug 2017 According to a Helsinn media release, the first patient has been dosed in this pivotal trial.
- 13 Jul 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 04 May 2017 According to a MEI Pharma media release, site recruitment for this study is ongoing.