A Randomized, Open-label, Active-Controlled and Blinded-Endpoint Trial Comparing the Antiplatelet Effects of Ticagrelor Plus Aspirin Versus Clopidogrel Plus Aspirin in Chinese Patients With High-risk Transient Ischemic Attack or Minor Stroke.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Stroke
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRINCE
- 16 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 14 Mar 2018.
- 24 Feb 2017 Results (n=580; data cut off: Nov 2016) presented at the 42nd International Stroke Conference
- 17 May 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.