A 24 Months Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Double Blinded, Multi Centre, Phase 2 Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of AADvac1 Applied to Patients With Mild Alzheimer's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AADvac 1 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms ADAMANT
- Sponsors Axon Neuroscience
- 17 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to an Axon Neuroscience media release.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Dec 2016 According to an AXON Neuroscience media release, the results of this study are expected in 2019.