A 24 Months Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Double Blinded, Multi Centre, Phase 2 Study to Assess Safety and Efficacy of AADvac1 Applied to Patients With Mild Alzheimer's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AADvac 1 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms ADAMANT
- Sponsors Axon Neuroscience
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 17 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to an Axon Neuroscience media release.