A Multicenter, Parallel, Blinded, Randomized Comparison of the Safety and Efficacy of Balloon Angioplasty Plus Intraluminal SBCV To Balloon Angioplasty Alone for Treatment of Stenosis or Occlusion Within the Femoropopliteal Artery
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SB 030 (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral arterial disorders; Vascular disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SHIELD
- 01 Nov 2017 Results presented in a Symic Bio Media Release.
- 22 May 2017 Based on a review of interim results from the SHIELD study in Type B pre-IND meeting, the FDA recommended proceeding with a Phase 3 registration trial (see profile 285234), as reported in a Symic Bio media release.
- 24 Feb 2017 According to a Symic Bio media release, top-line results of safety and efficacy are expected in fourth quarter of 2017.