A double-blind, placebo-controlled, single-dose, parallel-group study to evaluate the safety and tolerability, the pharmacokinetics (pk), and pharmacodynamics of atacicept after single subcutaneous doses, in healthy japanese and caucasian subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Atacicept (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jul 2015 New trial record
- 13 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.