Prospective Record Of the Use of Dabigatran in Patients With Acute Stroke or TIA
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Vitamin K antagonists
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Stroke; Transient ischaemic attacks
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PRODAST
- 29 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to not yet recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Jul 2015 New trial record