A Two-Part Study to Evaluate the Bioavailability of BMS-626529 Administered as Prodrug BMS-663068 From Prototype Low-Dose Extended-Release Tablets (Part 1) and Prototype Multi-Particulate Formulations (Part 2) Relative to the 600 mg Extended Release Tablet in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fostemsavir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 17 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jul 2015 New trial record