A Phase I Clinical Trial of AZD1775 in Combination With Neoadjuvant Weekly Docetaxel and Cisplatin Prior to Surgery in Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (HNSCC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD-1775 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=10) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 26 May 2017 According to an AstraZeneca media release, data from this study will be presented at American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting 2017.
- 07 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Oct 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.