Open Label Phase Two Study of Enzalutamide With Concurrent Administration of Radium Ra 223 Dichloride in Castration-Resistant (Hormone-Refractory) Prostate Cancer Subjects With Symptomatic Bone Metastasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 19 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.