A Prospective Study of FOLFIRI Plus Panitumumab in Extended RAS Wild Type and BRAF Wild Type Metastatic Colorectal Cancer With Acquired Resistance to Prior Cetuximab (or Panitumumab) Plus Irinotecan-Based Therapy and Who Failed at Least One Subsequent Non-anti-EGFR Containing Regimen
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Feb 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.