A Phase 2b Randomized, Double-blind Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of MEDI7510 for the Prevention of Acute Respiratory Syncytial Virus-associated Respiratory Illness in Older Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 7510 (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 08 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 20 Nov 2016 This trial has been discontinued in Lithuania (end date: 7 Nov 2016).
- 18 Nov 2016 This trial has been discontinued in Latvia (end date: 7 Nov 2016).