A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-masked, Vehicle-controlled, Parallel Group Phase III Study of the Efficacy and Safety of a Single Sub-conjunctival Injection of XG-102 for the Reduction of Post-cataract Surgery Intraocular Inflammation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brimapitide (Primary)
- Indications Ocular inflammation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Xigen
- 29 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.