A Phase II, Single Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety and the Therapeutic Effectiveness of Intranasal Glulisine in Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment and Probable Mild Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glulisine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 15 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.